Monday, November 5, 2007

Sombostah, here I come.

Perhaps you have heard of AT&T's "Network This" campaign where your personal network consists of the three places you most often divide your time.

An example might be Manchester, New York, and Liechtenstein which becomes........Manyorktein. Or perhaps you split your time between Guatemala, Las Vegas, and Tenbucktoo. Well, then your network would be Logvegtoo. My personal network is technically Sombostge, but I haven't a clue how to pronounce that so I'll go with Sombostah instead.

To check out your network visit http://www.attwheredoyoulive.com/. And if you really, really, really like your network name (and are willing to give into AT&T's promotional ploy) you can get it on t-shirt or mug ;)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

As was reasonably expected I got sucked in to this little game. I came up with the three places I have spent the most time this year. So after my first failed hometown "BOARE," I switched the order and made things a little more specific and arrived at "YARMBOSAGUA." I think I could call that home

Emily said...

i didn't like what they gave me... BOALES (Boston, Iowa, Los Angeles) So I swapped them around and got IOWBOSTLES and then LOS BOSTA which i morphed into LOS BOSTOWA which is I think the best use of syllables.

Emily said...

ok i have to say i've been playing and how funny was this one...
just other places we've been Massachusetts, South Carolina and Iowa... What place do i get?

MASCARA! I KID YOU NOT!!!