Thanks to the handy dandy camera that happens to be a part of my computer I gave this a try. Let's start with the orginal picture.

(Left side)

(Right side)
Don't worry. I'm not so vain or ridiculous to get anxious about this revelation, especially since I've always known that my face is a little asymmetrical. But for the sake of argument and to satisfy my curiosity, if I had a fairy god mother who happened to know a good plastic surgeon who would give me a symmetry makeover which face do you think I should go with the left-side or the right?

3 comments:
Aleigh, I think your face is fine the way it is, but if you did have a fairy god mother I would go with the right side. You are too funny!
left side.
I vote for left side. And I am totally trying that out.
Post a Comment