I have to admit my first exposure to the game of blog tag was when I got tagged this week. Since it's always interesting to share little odd tidbits of who you are with your friends, I welcomed this opportunity. The only regret I have is that for one of the questions I have to tag six more people. I don't want any of you to feel obligated to continue this game of tag so I'll tell you what. If you read my blog, have a blog of your own, and would like to be one of my six tagees please write a note in the comment section simply saying, "I'm it." That only seems fair. So here we go:
A-Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Don't have one. I'm holding that position for my future husband, but I have many, many wonderfully awesome friends.
C-Cake or Pie: How might peach cobbler fit into this?
D-Day of Choice: I make my best choices on Thursdays.
E- Essential Item: unfortunately Diet Coke, but I've started a 12 step program for the 6th time.
F- Favorite Color: Shades of lavender
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: I really dislike binary questions. Swedish Fish anyone?
H- Hometown: Midvale, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Diet Coke and Stargate SG1
J- January or July: Those have got to be the two worst months of the year. One is way too hot and the other is way too cold. I'll take the other 10 months.
K-Kids: Issac Connor and Taiya Bryn. They just haven't been conceived yet.
L-Life is incomplete without: Laughing
M- Marriage Date: If I choose, will it come? Let's go with August 10 of 20??
N- Number of Siblings:4 (2 bros and 2 sisters)
O- Oranges or Apples: Fuji apples hands down, but I love clementines too. Do those count as oranges?
P- Phobias or Fears: I have this issue with germs. If I share my spoon, fork, or soda with you, you can assume 1 of 3 things
1) I have kissed you
2) I want to kiss you
3) I've gone through a 3 min. internal argument to convince myself that your germs are okay and there is no reason I shouldn't say, "Sure you can use your spoon to take a taste of my icecream sunday."
Q- Quote: "On my world are the people are ponies, and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies."
R- Reason To Smile: Smiles are contagious. Whenever I see one I want to smile too.
S- Season: The Christmas Season
T- Tag Six: (see opening paragraph)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Uh, how can I answer this? If I tell you something, then it's known and is no longer the answer.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Dude who wrote this question? I do indeed eat meat, although my family has occasionally accused me of going vegetarian.
W- Worst Habit: using the words, "marvy," "awesome," "brill," and "lovely" far too often
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: What is this? My superpower of choice? The superpower of Ultrasound would be different. I'll go with that.
Y- Your Favorite Food: florentine canolis from Mike's Patries. I only get it a maximum of once a year, and it takes me two days to eat it, but I looooooove it.
Z- Zippers or Zebras: This has got to be the weirdest questions thus far. I think I'll create a campaign called zippers for zebras where people can donate their old zippers to save the zebras. If it is a question of which I would rather wear. Zippers are more useful and zebras are too heavy so I guess I'll say zipper.
Now you know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me. ;)
3 comments:
I'm NOT it! Good answers though. Did you know I have a secret love of animal print. I think that answers 2 questions here Zebras and something unknown about me. Way to rebel against binaries and ration Mike's Pastries!
I'll play. I am working on it and will post in a few days.
ha ha thanks for playing! and i think Michelle should play along just because the has such funny answers I'm sure!
Post a Comment