Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack


I don't really have an excuse for not writing for the last 13 kabillion (I'm fully aware that this is not a number) years. Other than the fact, I had been very much in a fragile place with my life. One small mis-step, one misguided attempt at anything, and the house of cards that was my life would come crashing down all around me.

But fear not, I am back....I hope. I'm now in an apartment that I love, with fantastic roommates. I've done more dating in the last 2 months than I have in a long time. I also now have a regular job which equates to benefits and stability--I might even be able to purchase a couch soon. Perhaps this job is not what I expected for me and my life, but after living hand-to-mouth for so long, it is a blessed relief. That being said, I feel like I might be missing some ominous something, that's probably blatantly obvious to everyone else.

No comments: