I’ve decided that my cranial cavity is inhabited by a tumor which is the approximate size and weight of a brain. In other words, I think I have rocks for brains.
Suffice it to say I hate Monday mornings, and since I’m turning this into a bit of a rant I’m going to tell you about all the things I hate. Like turtlenecks, I hate the suffocating fuzzy tightness around my neck, and I especially hate the fact that the day after Easter it’s so cold outside that I have to wear a turtleneck.
I hate that it is 10 AM, and I’ve already had my daily allotment of Diet Coke. I hate big slimy, little squiggly, cold and slimy fish. I hate grapefruit and fruit salads with grapes. I get extremely annoyed when the up-escalators aren’t working at the Porter Square T stop, and…………and……….and, huh, I think that’s it. I can’t think of anything else that I hate. I don’t like country music, but I don’t hate it, so I guess it doesn’t really count. Well, that’s a much shorter list than I anticipated.
Anyway, back to business. I don’t suppose anyone has seen a yellow brick road around, or heard of a place called Oz? ‘Cause I need to see a wizard about a brain.
1 comment:
don't forget: you also hate the sound of music. (i read critically.)
Post a Comment