I am sitting in my dining room listening to my roommates in the other room sing "I am 16 going on 17.........." along with the Sound of Music. They tried to induct me into their ritualistic gleeful chants. Fortunately I naturally detest the movie, and could therefore resist their attempts at assimilation. However, I must endure listening to the rest of movie since I can't abide spending the evening in my icebox bedroom while writing my blog.....ur....... I mean doing my homework.
Anywho, I thought you might all be interested in a little website that I found recently. Have you ever known someone who could use a little encouragement, a pep talk, or perhaps a congratulations, but you just didn't know how to do it right? Well, why not have Elmo do it. Yes indeed. For $2.50 Elmo, the fuzzy red monster from Sesame Street, will call your friend or family member to sing a happy birthday song, provide a wake up call, or congratulate them on using the potty. Check it out for yourself at: https://secure.uvoxnetworks.com/elmo/affhome.html?affno=73
Well that's all for now. Back to my homework, and if anyone has some noise-canceling earmuff, please share. ;o)