
It is with great humility I must admit that prior to two days ago I did not know what a Tiffany's Box looks like.
I have been informed that as a female I should be able to immediately identify the unmarked greenish/blue box tied with a white ribbon as coming from Tiffany's.
At work I was asked to purchase a Tiffany's Gift card which came wrapped in a box very much like the one in the picture. I was impressed with how lovely it looked and showed it to my coworkers. They in turn were completely dumbfounded that I didn't know that everything from Tiffany's comes in said boxes.
Initially, I thought I couldn't possibly be the only female with a lack of such knowledge. Unfortunately, after showing the box to various women and asking them where they think the present came from, I have not found a single woman who was stumped.
So if any of you out there could not correctly identify a Tiffany's box, here's your chance. Learn from my mistake and memorize the picture above so you can avoid my faux pas. ;o)
1 comment:
I wouldn't have been able to identify a Tiffany's box either... So, you have a friend, Aleigh! By the way, I am Ali.
Post a Comment