
It is no secret that I tend to dislike any creature that has more than 4 leg. It is also well know that my distress to said animals increases with the number and length of the legs. So just imagine my response to a monster like this one which I found in my bathroom late, late, last night.
If you think it's ugly now, just imagine what it looked like after being repeatedly beaten with a sandal.
I wish I could say that I'd never before seen such a creature in my bathroom, but I cannot.
The first time was after I heard the blood-curtly screams of my roommate coming from the bathroom. She had seen the monster right before it scurried into a crack in the molding.
Since it still had a leg or two poking out, I knew exactly where it was. Grabbing a can of pressurized air, I gave it a little spritz which sent it airborne.
I'm used to bugs immediately dropping to the floor when disengaged from the wall thus facilitating easy squooshing. However, this monster's legs increased the air resistance so it drifted like a feather through the air landing gracefully into the garbage can. After quickly tying off the bag and dropping it outside, I couldn't stop laughing. The little creature had thrown itself away.
Too bad last nights visitor, wasn't quite so kind.