Thursday, July 3, 2008

Graduated......sort of

I know, I know. I haven't posted in awhile, but in my defense I've been just a little busy. For instance I graduated............well, sort of.

It had all the telltale signs of a graduation.

1. My family came into town.
(The cardboard men in the background are stand-ins for my brothers. I'll let them fight over which one gets to be the one with the sword.)


2. I got decked out in my fine looking black robe and awesome hat.


3. I walked across a stage and got handed a really big diploma cover


4. And even received a t-shirt from the alumni association.
(which I promptly tie-dyed)


But alas the diploma cover is empty because I'm not quite done with school.


That is of course because I am completing a summer internship with the PBS kid's show FETCH! with Ruff Ruffman.

For those of you who don't know, FETCH is a wicked awesome gameshow where children are sent on all sorts of crazy fun challenges, like learning how to windsurf or building a successful lemonade stand. Since we are currently in production, I'm limited on what I can tell you, but I think it is safe to say that this is best internship ever. The only thing that would make it better is if I actually got a paycheck. ;)

3 comments:

Cara said...

Love the tie-dye. At least you got a shirt when you graduated. I got nothing!

Congrats though. We need to throw you and Michelle a PARTY!

Clinton Reeder said...

Which one of the brothers in the picture is me and which one is rob. I think I could stand to be either one. Although the one on the right seems to be quite angry. I think I need to check my aggression before you take another picture.

Aleigh said...

The one is right isn't angry. He's simply excited about having his picture taken with his new machete. 8o)