Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where Have I Been

Let me briefly explain why I haven't written in a month. It's very simple. In January my life became a country song (ie my life fell apart). Between being unemployed and having to move to a less expensive apartment, my car got towed, I got a bad case of the flu, the bank has fined me around $400 thanks to a combination of my miscalculation and a random $119 from the Wall Street Journal. Oh and my master's project didn't make it into the next round of a competition it was entered in.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I figured y'all didn't want to be privy to all my whining and lamenting during that time so I thought it wise to simply not write for awhile.

So provided February turns out to be slightly better month, I'm sure to write again soon.......

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Aleigh,

So sorry things are pretty crappy right now. Be careful what you say, somehow, when you complain, things always get worse! Hang in there. We will pray for you!

Sassy

Stacey said...

Hang in there!! Your usual, contagiously resilient spirit will no doubt get you thru this!

Aleigh said...

Thanks guys. Things are already looking better.

Unknown said...

i hope you have blue skies ahead.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! That sounds like a bad month indeed. This month has to be better (knock on wood). Just so you know: if you have any whining (new or residual) you'd like to do, my door is always open and my ear is always perked.

I hope things get much better for you very soon, friend!