So here are some silly photos I snapped during 2009, that may just make you smile.
Diet Coke Frosty
Diorama: The Land of Boredom

This is what happens when I am stuck sitting at a table with my fellow chaperon in a strange boys apartment until 3 am. What you're looking at here is a diorama of the magical land of Boredom. This is of course the ritual sacrifice of the bananas to their god and ruler Hot Tamales. I wonder why I never did a posting just about that? It's a great story. Thanks again Jaxon for your input. I couldn't have done it with out you. Well, I probably could have, but it wouldn't have been nearly as funny. :)
Black Lagoon:
Do you get the feeling my neighbors are upset about something?Awesome Object Lesson
And who doesn't love a good object lesson? Today's topic: The Whole Armor of God. For some reason I never considered the possibility that the helmet could look so much like Optimus Prime.Boxing Lesson
'Nough Said
So what if it's not Easy Street, Wall Street, or even Sesame Street? It's good enough. This would be a good place for Mr. Roger fans to live. It would be your daily affirmation that you're good enough and that Mr. Rogers likes you just the way you are. :)Well, there you have it, some of my favs for the year. I hope they brightened your day just a bit.
2 comments:
Some awesome pictures!!! What were you doing chaperoning a boy until 3 AM? And the picture of the teacher at church is priceless!!!!
I agree with you about this time of year as well... blah!
The chaperoning is something I hope to never do again. It was a favor for a friend who didn't really know the guy whose house she was going. Little did I know that I'd be there, confined to the kitchen table, with the guy's roommate for 5+ hours.
Post a Comment