Monday, March 1, 2010

Biggest Loser - Salt Lake

Yo Utah peeps. I don't know if any of y'all might be interested but the biggest loser is coming to Salt Lake City for casting. I just thought I'd pass the info along.

The Utah Film Commission would like to pass on this information from
NBC's "The Biggest Loser."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Utah Film Commission,

We are going to be coming to Salt Lake City, Utah on March 20th
and wanted to let the community know about this event. I have attached
the official casting flyer.

When: Saturday, March 20th 10:00am to 5:00pm
Where: NBC Studios 55 North 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84180

● Please do not line up more than 3 hours before the open call start
time, please also bring a NON RETURNABLE photo as well
●We will do our best to see the first 500 people in line
●If you cannot attend an open call you may submit a videotape
●You must be at least 18 years old by May 24th, 2010

Thank you,

-- DJ

D.J. Feldman
Casting Director
The Biggest Loser (Season 10 - NBC)
http://www.youtube.com/user/BucksNRoses

No comments: