Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time


Einstein said time is relative, and Stephen Hawking says linear time is imaginary. Therefore I shall ignore the artificial constraints placed upon me by time, and over the next few blog entries, will share experiences that are in no way in chronological order.

Truth be told I got out of the habit of blogging. But that doesn't mean I haven't had anything to blog about. In fact a lot has happened over the last few months. After all I do not live in a vacuum (Parenthetically have you ever done an internet image search for an idiom like "live in a vacuum"? Someday I would like to know what colored glass and storm troopers have to do with vacuums?)

So some things you may get to hear about in future entries include: My trip to Hawaii, first Fridays at the natural history museum, hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains, the underground dinner, tide pools, soapbox races, why I give up on dating every 6 weeks, renting a Soul, flying, the best birthday party ever, and really anything else that might come up.

Of course I take requests, so please by all means drop me a line, and I'll do my best to accommodate you by pontificating upon whatever topic fits your fancy. :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm looking forward to all of these.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again.