I understand the need to develop new technologies to aid factory workers, but I think they might have taken it a little too far with these robotic legs.
I mean seriously, does that look comfortable to you?
Once upon a time I worked in a warehouse that was trying to implement the wearing of steel-toed shoes. The management was met with widespread resistance from a disgruntled workforce (I don't care how many styles those shoes come in; they still hurt your feet). After that experience, I can't even imagine the internal PR campaign that would need to be launched to try to get workers to "saddle up" as it were. ;)
4 comments:
exo skeletons are neat! it's like a combination of robocop and terminator! but i wonder how easy it is to take it off when nature calls?
Um, ow.
Why take it off? It obviously comes with a built-in catheter!
ok .. I'm a gimp.. and I dont want those things.. my happy parts would not be so happy
Post a Comment