But no worries, there's some good news about not moving to New York. If you will, please refer to the map below. I clipped it out of the February 2007 National Geographic (fyi--there are always fascinating yet odd tidbits about love in the Feb. editions). This particular map shows the distribution of single people across the country. The blue dots are male, and the orange dots are female.
If you'll take a quick look at the map, you can see what I call a middle school dance phenomena. All the guys on one side and all the girls on the other. ;o)
Now click on the map to take a closer look at Boston versus New York. I like dating. Dating is a good thing, and for some reason I find Boston's demographic a little more encouraging than New York's. I mean 185,000 more females than males, come on.
So although I may not get my dream internship in NYC, I can take comfort in knowing I have a better chance of finding a boyfriend in Boston. But then again I've always wanted to live in Seattle or maybe LA. I wonder what internships I might find there. ;o)
1 comment:
just remember that just because there are more, does not make them dateable!!!
and according to this map, we should be living in texas or california- you up for a big move?
Post a Comment